2014-2015 KNOWLEDGE AT NOON AND BEYOND PROGRAMS
Location: Finney County Public Library
605 E. Walnut Street
Time: 12:05 pm to 12:55 pm
***Stars will indicate changes in schedule.***
***Programs are scheduled for the 2nd Thursdays of the Month.***
1. September 11 at 5:30 pm. -"Knitting: Why and How." Presented by: Susan Chase.
***This program will be held at the Finney County Extension Office, 501 S 9th Street, Garden City, KS 67846.***
2. October 9 at 12:00 pm. -“Breast Cancer Awareness and Support”. Presented by: Heather Wright-Renick, RN, BSN - Breast Program Coordinator, Breast Nurse Navigator, Breast Survivorship Navigator, Clinical Trials Nurse.
3. November 13 at 12:00 pm. -“Holiday Treats”. Presented by: Nancy Honing, Stevens County Extension Agent.
4. January 8 at 12:00 pm. - Finney County Historical Museum - Presented by: Johnetta Hebrlee, education and retail coordinator of the Finney County Historical Society & County Historical Museum.
5. February 12 at 12:00 pm. - “Keeping Track of Your Papers”. Presented by: Carol Ann Crouch, Scott County Extension Agent.
6. March 12 at 12:00 pm. - “Growing and Cooking with Herbs”. Presented by: David Coltrain & Léhisa de Fornoza, Finney County Extension Agents.
7. ***April 9 at 5:30 pm. - “Tapas”. Presented by: Léhisa de Fornoza, Finney County Family and Consumer Sciences Agent.
May 14 at 5:30 pm. - “Easy Food to Fix without Refrigeration for Traveling”. Presented by: Debra Bolton, K-State Research and Extension Southwest Area Extension Specialist.
Thank you for your support in coming to the Knowledge at Noon Programs this year.
* * * * * * * * *
FINNEY COUNTY EXTENSION PROGRAMS
Family and Consumer Sciences Agent - Lehisa de Fornoza
To be announced.
CONTINUE YOUR FITNESS WITH K-STATE RESEARCH AND EXTENSION "WALK KANSAS"!!!
Click on the Health & Nutrition Tab on the left side
We have information in English and Spanish.
Check it out!
THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR PARTICIPATING!!!!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~